Center of Environmental Safety and Health
Responsible for the promotion and planning of campus occupational safety and health regulations, environmental education promotion, campus pollution prevention and control monitoring and control, campus green beautification and green university related businesses.
- Draw up plans for campus safety, hygiene, and environmental protection.
- Consolidate environmental protection, safety and health related laws, regulations and publicity.
- Handle employee safety education, training and publicity.
- Working environment monitoring.
- Green beautification of Taipei campus.
- Handle relevant meetings of the Environmental Protection, Safety and Health Committee.